Monday, July 9, 2018

7-8-18 bass fishing with Luke and Cade

7-8-18 730am-1130am, 430pm-9pm
Where/What: Mississippi R. pool 7 bass fishing with Luke and Cade in am, and by myself in pm
Weather: (0953) S13, 77º, clear, 30.20 falling
H20: 78º, clear, 10.38 falling, 97 kcfs
Caught: Lots of LMB and a couple of pike

Observations: The water is still high, but in some areas it is very clear. The mosquito crop in enormous and it is quite miserable behind the house in the evening.

It was a two-time fishing day for me today. In the morning I went out with my old neighbor Luke and his son Cade. We were in a fishing tournament with Luke’s younger brother Chad and one of his friends. The completion was not even close, we crushed them.

In the evening I was out exploring by myself. I did not do great but I did find a bass here and there. All the fishing today was done on the upper end of the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment