Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Feb 7, 2016

Feb 7, 2016 9AM-4PM Rabbit hunting with Roxy, Zeta, Lacy and Scott
Where: Lafarge, WI
Weather: (1253pm) clear, 41°, W18 G28, 12 inches of powder snow AM, 8inches of wet settled snow PM
Bagged: me: nothing, Scott: one cottontail

It was Super Bowl Sunday, but I didn’t care, I was hoping to get some super rabbit chasing in. Things started off slow but as the day warmed and he snow melted the action heated up.
The amount of snow on the ground made rabbit hunting fairly difficult. With that amount of snow the rabbits don’t like to run to far and they will try to hole up quickly.

We did have a number of good runs over the course of the day. I had several rabbits within feet of me and I let them go. I mainly wanted to let the dog runs and I also tried to do a little video taping of th

No comments:

Post a Comment