Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Jan 31, 2016

Jan 31, 2016 10:00AM-4: 30PM Rabbit hunting with Roxy, Zeta, Lacy and Jeremy and his boys Eon and Colton
Where: Gilman, WI
Weather: (2:15pm) overcast, 37°, NW9, 8 inches of sugary snow
Bagged: nothing

I had invited Jeremy and his two boys to go along with me hare hunting today. Jeremy had gone with me many years ago, but the boys have never chased the winter ghosts.
We did not bag anything today, but all had a good time. Eon missed a “gift from god” (a grouse on the ground) and Colton missed the same hare twice and Jeremy missed it once.
The dogs really did not put on that good of a show today, especially Lacy. If I just run Roxy and Zeta together I have good runs but if I throw Lacy in the equation the runs are not consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment