Saturday, June 27, 2015

6-25-15 Thr

6-25-15 Thr. Myself 7PM-11: 45PM
Mississippi R. Pool 7 (side channels)
Caught: Bluegills, 2 crappies, 5 & 15 Lb flatheads

I have had pretty good success the last week flat head fishing, so now I have the bug. Catching bait was a little bit more challenging tonight, but I did manage to get enough bluegills. The only trouble was I was not able to catch what I consider the best size for this time of year. Which I would have to say is around the 6 – 7” size. I was able to catch two flat head and I missed a third. The odd thing about the fish I caught tonight was I did not know I had a fish on till I reel in the lines when I was either moving or quitting for the night. The smaller fish was wrapped in a snag, and the larger one apparently did not move after it had consumed my bluegill.

No comments:

Post a Comment