Wednesday, June 20, 2018

6-18-18

6-18-18 6pm-915pm
Where/What: Mississippi River pool 7 bass fishing with Scott
Weather: (1853) N7, light rain, 78º 29.93 rising
H20: ?º, 7.81 rising, 67.1 kfs, dingy
Caught: Me: not a thing. Scott: 1 LMB, 1SMB, 1 pike and 1 dog fish

Observations: The water is quite dingy and it is going to get very dirty and nasty within the next couple of days.

It was a week night bass fishing outing with Scott. The fishing was poor, especially for me. I never caught a fish. I did have about four good bites punching, but I was not able to hook the fish. It is defiantly a good technique, I just need to learn how to hook the fish.
Scott fared a little better. I just was not into fishing tonight. Of course Scott had to fish the hell out of the frog in weedy areas. frog fishing is o’k, but it can be very unproductive if the fish are not active.

No comments:

Post a Comment