Thursday, June 28, 2018

6-27-18 pool 7 bass fishing

6-27-18 545pm-920pm
Where/What: Mississippi R. pool 7 bass fishing with Scott
Weather: (1853) 82º, NW3, clear 29.84 steady
H20: 76º, clear, 11.84 falling, 121kcfs
Caught: Me: 5 LMB, 1 pike and 1 dogfish. Scott: 1 LMB and 1 pike

Observations: The water is right at flood stage but it has started to drop. The clarity of the water is exceptional for the highness of it. Even with the high water most of the emergent aquatic vegetation is still above the water line.

Our after work bass fishing excursion was a success. The temperature felt really hot to me tonight, but other than that it was a gorgeous night. The fish were very scattered and hard to find, but we were able to get a few nice ones. Even though the fish were scattered they were very aggressive once we found them. I used every bait I had pre rigged on my rod and reel combos and I caught fish on the four different set ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment