Tuesday, August 11, 2015

8-11-15 Tue

8-11-15 Tue Myself, 630PM – 830PM

Mississippi R. pool 7, 5.23→, 26, 78°, fairly dirty// 75°, calm, clear

Caught: 3 bluegills, 1 perch, and 1 12” small mouth bass

It was such a beautiful night tonight it would have been a shame not to have gone fishing. Tonight my beagle Zeta accompanied me. She has gone a few times with me, but she is always quite skittish. However, she was much better tonight. I am thinking she must be getting use to the boat and the ride.
Fishing was not very good tonight. My main plan was to fish for LMB and also do a little exploring for pan fish. I did not find a concentration of either. I did lose two LMB and I also missed one small mouth bass. I had limited luck on the pan fish. I was just using artificial bait just basically searching for them. I also did a little exploring tonight in an area that I have not fished yet this year. This new area was a total bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment