Thursday, July 23, 2015

7-19-15 Sun

7-19-15 Sun. Myself bass fishing 845PM-915PM

Mississippi R. pool 7, 6.6’↓, 49kcfs, 77°, semi-clear// 75°, clear, calm


Caught: Nothing

It was a spur of the moment fishing outing just before dark. It was a Sunday and I had not been out yet today, so I was feeling a little bad of not fishing at all on a day off. I just took the small boat tonight. It is so convenient to have that boat already in the water and ready to go most of the time.
Since I had very little time to fish, and I wanted to make the best of it and yet do a little exploring I went right to one of the spots where I always catch at least one bass; in fact I think it is the same bass each and every time. Sure enough after casting the area around this spot and having no action I casted to the old reliable spot and Charlie the bass was waiting. The fish crushed my frog, and after a brief struggle he shook my bait. Oh well! Except for one other swipe that was the extent of my action for then night.

No comments:

Post a Comment